Spend less on a Rwanda Safari
As a matter of fact, some people think that going on a safari to a foreign country is all about over spending and risking their savings. However, this is no true especially if a tourist is well versed with some of the best ways to spend their money on a trip. One thing for sure is that keeping your money in your pocket is a risky thing especially for those who can’t control their spending habits. They may end up buying everything that they come across. On a trip to Rwanda, a first-time visitor may find everything that they see interesting and if not cautious, may end up buying very many things and in the long run end up bankrupt. Below are some tips on saving money on a tour to Rwanda;-
• Make a plan. This is the most important part of a safari and actually the first step. Failure to plan always leads to regretting and loss of money. It is always a good practice to sit down a list all the things you intend to spend on your trip to Rwanda attaching price estimates on each. This will not only help you to save your money but also guide you on how to spend it. Coming up with a plan requires decision making skills and also sacrificing some needs.
• Follow the plan: This is the hardest task to most tourists. It is easier to come up with a plan but very hard to follow it. When one jets into Rwanda with a plan, he/she tries hard to follow it especially on the beginning parts of the trip. However as time passes, the spending changes and buys certain things which were not budgeted for.
• Don’t move with a lot of cash: It is a wiser idea to keep your money in the bank or on credit cards rather than keeping it in cash form. This not only safeguards your money from thieves but also helps you to avoid unnecessary spending.
• Consulting for right prices: Consulting with the local people about the right prices for different products is another way of controlling expenditure on a trip to Rwanda. Some traders take advantage of tourists when it comes to selling to them simply because they think they are ignorant about market prices. It is very important to as your guide whether the price they are charging you for anything is appropriate to avoid being cheated.
• Don’t go for expensive things. Unless if you had planned to, do not always go for expensive things. Some tourists rush for classy things and end up spending more than what they had budgeted for. This is a bad practice and leads to bankruptcy.
In conclusion, always make sure that you spend within your limits on a Rwanda safari to avoid inconveniences.